CG Squared, Inc.
We have more than 30 years experience delivering closed-loop, trade promotion management solutions and trade promotion management best-practices consulting.
CG2 is committed to providing all our clients world-class TPM software and support services.
CG Squared designs, develops and supports the iTPM SuiteApp. CG Squared, or CG2, stands for Consumer Goods Consulting Group. We are 100% focused on trade promotion and deduction management for the CG industry.
- TPM best-practices consulting.
- Implementation services to get iTPM configured, installed and ready for live production.
- Training, so your staff can efficiently use iTPM for trade promotion management.
- Help Desk support to answer your questions and help solve any issues.
- Ongoing software enhancements, with two new releases scheduled every year.
CG2 Mission Statement
Provide world-class best-practices consulting, training and software tools to improve trade promotion ROI for all CPG stakeholders, including manufacturers, distributors, retailers and brokers.
Alex Ring, President
- 1979-1985: Vice President SPAR, Leading trade promotion analytics vendor at that time in the CPG industry
- 1985-2011: Founder and President of Synectics Group, a leading TPM solution and services provider
- Closed-loop TPM software: Account Review (AR7)
- Trade Promotion Optimization software: TPO Planner utilizing River Logic's Enterprise Optimizer solution
- 2011-2014: AFS Technologies
- Sold Synectics Group to AFS
- Roles including TPM operations, TPM/TPO product management, and Global IT (internal and SaaS hosting)
- VP, TPM, TPO and IT: 2011 to 2014
- TPM Product Management responsibilities including AFS TPM Retail and Foodservice (Formerly known as MEI Enterprise, MEI Professional, and Answers Contract Pro.)
- 2014 to present: Founder and President of CG Squared, Inc., a Consumer Goods Consulting Group focused on TPM best-practices.
- Summer 2016: NetSuite SDN (SuiteCloud Developer Network) Select Partner.
- September 2017: Receives NetSuite Built-for-NetSuite (BFN) certification for iTPM, a NetSuite native SuiteApp.
Lehigh University: BS Marketing / Finance
Fordham University: MBA Quantative Methods